Your First Visit
Welcome and thank you for choosing On The Hop Therapy.
Before you come in for your first visit, it’s important that you know exactly what to expect, and what paperwork you will be required to bring with you.
In preparation for your first visit, please visit our Patient Forms page, and download your paperwork. If possible, please print the forms, and fill them out at your convenience. If you complete the forms, please remember to bring them with you to your first scheduled visit.
We suggest that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of your first scheduled appointment to complete our registration process.
What to Bring:
- Bring the forms you completed at home
- Bring your physical or occupational therapy prescription, if you have one
- Bring your insurance card or case number
- Bring any relevant diagnostic reports you may have (for example, x-ray or MRI)
- Wear comfortable clothes that will allow the therapist access to the body part you are having treated
Be prepared to answer questions such as:
- What types of symptoms are you experiencing?
- How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?
- How did it start?
- What aggravates and eases these symptoms?
Please be sure to tell your therapist about any previous therapy treatment you may have had, as well as the results.